Lisa B Webb M.D.
Section Chief of the PM&R Division at Bridgeport Hospital
Special interests and expertise:
Neurologic rehabilitation (stroke, neuromuscular conditions, neuropathies, multiple sclerosis, Parkinsons, dystonia and other movement disorders.) Use of Botox and intrathecal baclofen pumps for the management of spasticity.
Webb is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Board of Neurology & Psychiatry (Neurology)
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Medical School: University of Connecticut
- Neurology / Rehabilitation Residency: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Back to top